NetConclave Systems is a 10+ years old company headquartered in Pune and having office at Bangalore & Dubai(UAE).
With the massive growth &evolution of various technologies& moving towards smart technologies and smart cities, the information exchanged or disseminated in dispersed IT environment has implications of being exposed to various security threats & breaches on organizations technology, processes, people & an entire nation or country. Any such security breach or incident to critical data may result in drastic financial loss, legal accountabilities, and reduced productivity with loss of brand reputation. We provide business aligned security services and trainings to create and strengthen the security posture of client organizations
We provide premiere Information Security Consultancy & Training Services across the globe. We help organizations manage their risks and secure their infrastructure by analyzing, designing and implementing the best cost-effective security process. We are an Award winning ECCouncil Accredited Training Center of EC-Council USA.
Niranjan P. Reddy
Founder & CTO-Netconclave Systems
Cyber Security Evangeist
- Mr Reddy who has an experience of more than 10 years in the field of Networking & IT Security and has executed numerous critical run-away projects in India & Abroad.
- He has acquired many international certifications like Certified ECConcil Instructor(CEI), Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator(CHFI), EC-Council Certified Security Analyst(ECSA), Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT), ECCouncil Disaster Recovery Professional(EDRP) from ECCouncil-USA, CISSP, ISO-27000:2013 Lead Auditor and many more.
- He has also executed various prestigious projects like CERT-India, WiFi implementation in Pune University Campus, setting up of the Center For Information Security (CINS) Secure Lab at Pune University Campus and has conducted various IT security trainings for many Corporates & Law Enforcement Agencies. Apart from this he is actively involved with Maharashtra Police in assisting & solving cybercrime cases.
- In the year 2009 he has played a very major role in setting up the renovated modernised Cyber Crime Cell at the Commissioners office in Pune.
- Consulting the Indian Army (Maharashtra Region) in Cyber Security.
- ECCouncil Excellence Global Instructor Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2009-2015) in South Asia.
- He is a speaker at various International & National Conferences like Ground Zero 2014, DSCI, MCCIA, ISSACON, Cyber Safe Week-Navi Mumbai, Nasscom, Symbiosis(CSAM 2010,2014,2015) and many more.
- Written Articles for International magazines like Hakin9, E-Forensics, India Legal.
- Featured in various newspapers like Times Of India, Gulf Times, Pune Mirror, Mid-Day, Sakal, DNA and many more.
- Featured on Radio Mirchi 98.3 for Tips on Cyber Security to the common man.
- Interview Featured in Silicon India magazine published globally as the Top 25 emerging Cyber Security Professionals in India.
- Qatar Petroleum(QP),Doha-Qatar setup a First Responder Team and trained the team in Cyber Forensics.
- An active member of various underground hacking groups & communities world wide.
- Having a team of specialised domain expertise workforce working for various clients globally.
IT Governance, Risk and compliance (IT GRC)
Our IT Governance, Risk and compliance (IT GRC) practice is headed by Mr. Shailesh Joshi who has a vast working experience of over 25 years with Multinational companies. For last 16 years he is working overseas on the key positions in the IT Departments of multibillion dollars oil and gas organizations in the GCC countries.
Shailesh is a certified IT Governance (CGEIT), Risk (CRISC) and Compliance (CISA) professional from ISACA, USA and also holds CISSP certification from ISC2, USA. He is a lead implementer and auditor for various IT standards and frameworks.
IT GRC is gaining prominent importance in today’s competitive business environment as there is an ever growing demand for using Information Technology (IT) effectively and efficiently for the benefit of the organization.
Following quote from ISACA reflects the current IT scenario in the leading organizations and highlights the importance of IT GRC practices in the IT function.
“Ten years ago we were afraid of rockets destroying Information technology centers........right now, we should be afraid of Information technology errors destroying our businesses”…..source- ISACA
He sincerely believes that over a period, IT function has evolved from mere support unit or service provider to the strategic partner and growth enabler for the business organizations. It is evident from the number of case studies that business organizations which have successfully governed their IT function, managed associated risks and leveraged underlying IT resources have grown leaps and bounds by overcoming all constraints and barriers.
We look forward to work with our esteem client’s and help them to plan, implement, control and improve their IT processes by using our rich experience in IT GRC field. We firmly believe that matured IT GRC practices will assure and secure value of the IT infrastructure in the organizations and it has been already proved that Business organizations have been immensely benefitted from their assured and secured IT infrastructure.