EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v9) new
The EC–Council Security Analyst (ECSA v9) program is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodology intensive training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
ECSA/LPT is a security class like no other! Providing real world hands on experience, it is the only in-depth Advanced Hacking and Penetration Testing class available that covers testing in all modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments.
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst/LPT program is a highly interactive 5-day security class designed to teach Security Professionals the advanced uses of the LPT methodologies, tools and techniques required to perform comprehensive information security tests. Students will learn how to design, secure and test networks to protect your organization from the threats hackers and crackers pose. By teaching the tools and ground breaking techniques for security and penetration testing, this class will help you perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure. As students learn to identify security problems, they also learn how to avoid and eliminate them, with the class providing complete coverage of analysis and network security-testing topics.
The ECSA v9 Program is a 5-day complete hands-on training program. This Penetration Testing training course uses real-time scenarios to train students in penetration testing methodologies.
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v9) course will help you master a documented penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally.
- Need for Security Analysis
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Rules of Engagement
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Firewall Penetration Testing
- IDS Penetration Testing
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- SQL Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Reports and Post Testing Actions
- ECSA is for experienced hands in the industry and is backed by a curriculum designed by the best in the field.
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional.
- Learn to analyze the outcomes from using security tools and security testing techniques.
- Requirement for the LPT certification.
Students will be prepared for EC-Council’s ECSA exam 412-79 on the last day of the class. This certification is also pre-requisite to EC-Council’s Licensed Penetration Tester Program.