Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT)
EC-Council’s Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) is a natural evolution and extended value addition to its series of security related professional certifications. The LPT standardizes the knowledge base for penetration testing professionals by incorporating best practices followed by experienced experts in the field.
The objective of the LPT is to ensure that each professional licensed by EC-Council follows a strict code of ethics, is exposed to the best practices in the domain of penetration testing and aware of all the compliance requirements required by the industry.Unlike a normal security certification, the LPT is a program which trains security professionals to analyze the security posture of a network exhaustively and recommend corrective measures authoritatively.
EC-Council's license vouches for their professionalism and expertise thereby making these professionals more sought after by organizations and consulting firms globally.
- Achieve the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification.
- Achieve the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification.
- Fill up and submit the LPT Application form
- Remit payment of USD500 for the first License fees which is valid for two years. For subsequent years, it will be USD250 per renewal. You can pay via our EC-Council Store.
- Documentation on criminal background check, or an authentication from an investigation agency absolving a criminal history. Click here for police verification in your country
- Alternatively, candidates may sign a Declaration of No Criminal Convictions ( which will be sent to the candidates that have met all of the above criteria when requested via e-mail).
- Resume with detailed professional experience, previous certification /certificates and references for verification to be submitted.
- Agree to EC-Council Code of Ethics.
- EC-Council's prestigious endorsement as a licensed penetration testing professional, allowing successful candidates to practise penetration testing and consulting internationally.
- Industry acceptance as a legal and ethical security professional.
- Access to proprietary EC-Council software, templates and penetration testing methodologies.
- License to practice and conduct security testing in organizations accredited by EC-Council.
- Acquire knowledge from experienced hands-on penetration testing methodologies and latest penetration testing practices.