Vulnerability Assessment And Penetration testing Services
Is a valuable first step in discovering the vulnerabilities in your network, servers and applications.
- Our services of increased awareness on the importance of best security practices and standards.
- An immediate explanation of the security issues in your Applications.
- Well structured policies to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of company assets and resources.
- Reduced risk of intentional or accidental information and IT asset misuse by your employees.
- Benefit from our proprietary methods and processes.
- Increases awareness of external threats and makes it possible to take steps to secure the perimeter from unauthorized users taking advantage of flaws in programming which could enable them to access the application and use it maliciously.
- Industry-leading expertise, support and guidance from our security research and development team.
- Low-cost option for training all employees on your corporate security policies.
- Obtain and maintain certifications to industry regulations (ISO27001, HIPAA, OSSTMM, OWASP).
- Thorough synopsis of an organization security from the public facing perimeter to the internal private network infrastructure.
- A detailed outline to fix the discovered vulnerabilities and their countermeasures.
- Technical security overview by simulating an real time attack, monitoring the results and providing an easy to understand report with corrective and preventive measures.
- Specialized demonstrations of activities typical of malicious attacks, which reveal how Internet threats could compromise your perimeter devices and security controls.
- Quality service by an expert security professional, through both manual penetration techniques and automated scanning.
- Distinctive blend of proprietary and industry-leading security assessment tools, complete with an in-depth analysis of vulnerability data.
- Prioritizes the discovered risks and defines immediate actionable items to improve security posture.
- Regular assessment can give you an idea about the unexpected security changes to your company’s infrastructure.
- Detailed report analyzing your network security and prioritizing the risks found in your system.
- Constant Research and Development ensuring that you are protected against evolving attacks that utilize the latest attack vectors.
- Clearly outlined responsibilities and detailed remediation steps to help you protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your company assets and resources.
- Can be personalized per-client basis to suit individual requirements.
- Upbeat identification of your business exposure to today's IT security risks by locating vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your networking infrastructure before it impacts your business.
- Helpful and informative report helps you understand your current IT security measures and how they compare to industry benchmark standards.
- Prevents financial loss through fraud (hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees) or through lost revenue due to unreliable business systems and processes.
- Proving due meticulousness and agreement to your industry regulators, customers and shareholders. Non-agreement can result in your organization losing business, receiving heavy fines, gathering bad PR or ultimately failing. At a personal level it can also mean the loss of your job, prosecution and sometimes even imprisonment.
- Protecting your brand by avoiding loss of consumer confidence and business reputation.
- Measures the risk to internal systems and confidential information.
- Protects the integrity of online assets.
- From an operational perspective, penetration testing helps shape information security strategy through:
- Identifying vulnerabilities and measure their impact and likelihood so that they can be managed proactively; budget can be allocated and corrective measures implemented.
- Validates the effectiveness of current security safeguards.
- Justifies and enables a security program by raising awareness about liability at all levels of the organization.
- Provides detailed remediation steps to prevent network compromise.
Validates the security of system upgrades.
- Raises executive awareness of corporate liability.
Helps to achieve and maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
Our panel of security experts will thoroughly assess your networks & applications, from both a technical and non-technical perspective, to determine security flaws. The result is a detailed report of findings and specific recommendations for re mediating any vulnerability found.